DEAR MIRELA CERICA FAMILY MEMBER; WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU CONCERNING THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any information within the scope of Personal Data as determined below that makes your identity identified or identifiable will be processed by Mirela Cerica as Data Responsible in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698 (KVKK). ‘Processing of personal data’ refers to any operation which is performed upon personal data such as collection, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization or blocking its use by wholly or partly.
Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data was published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677 and entered into force.
In the presence of personal data obtained lawfully by our company before the said law entered into force; these personal data will be processed and stored in accordance with the Clarification Text and the terms and conditions set out in the KVKK.
As Mirela Cerica, we would like to emphasize that giving utmost importance to the security of your personal data. we continue our activities with the awareness that the security of your personal data is at the forefront in the services we provide to you,
Our fundamental principle, while using your personal data in our services, is your right to privacy and protection of your fundamental rights and freedoms.
The purposes of processing your Personal Data and legal reasons:
In order to be used in the services to be provided to you within the scope of the laws and related regulations that our company is subject to determine your needs and to provide better service to you in the future, record your personal information, address, telephone number, tax number, if any, and other information, which is defined as personal data within the scope of KVKK, to prepare information and documents based on the works and transactions to be carried out on paper or in electronic environment, to comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations provided to all judicial and administrative authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation, to perform our services within the scope of the laws to which we are subject, and to perform other services requested or offered by our Company.
In the presence of one of the following conditions set out in the second paragraph of Article 5 titled “Conditions for the processing of personal data”, it is possible to process personal data without obtaining express consent of the data subject:
- a) It is expressly permitted by any law;
- b) It is necessary in order to protect the life or physical integrity of the data subject or another person where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- c) It is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract;
- d) It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which the controller is subject to;
- e) The relevant information is revealed to the public by the data subject herself/himself;
- f) It is necessary for the institution, usage, or protection of a right;
- g) It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data in our Company may be transferred within the framework of legal restrictions to the persons, institutions and / or organizations and third parties as required or permitted by the laws, regulations and other legislation that we are subject to
Deletion, Destruction, and Anonymization of Personal Data
(a) Personal data that is processed in accordance with this Law or relevant other laws shall be deleted, destroyed or anonymised either ex officio or upon request by the data subject in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist.
(b) Provisions of other laws relating to deletion, destruction, and anonymization of personal data are reserved.
(c) Procedures and principles relating to deletion, destruction and anonymization of personal data shall be set forth by a regulation.
Method for Collecting Personal Data:
Your personal data will be collected in various methods such as through declaration / information forms and other documents regarding sales, returns, exchanges, etc. and related to all other transactions, notifications issued by your approval and / or signature, electronic approval and / or signature and through our branches, Web pages, etc, including but not limited to via oral, written or electronic environment pursuant to relevant legislation.
Rights Under Article 11 of the Law
- a) Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed;
- b) Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
- c) Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- d) Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- e) Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- f) Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7;
- g) Request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- h) Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- i) Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
by applying to the data controller.
The data controller to which you can apply under the law is:
Yenikoy Mahallesi Koybasi Caddesi No:184 D:1 Sariyer / ISTANBUL
According to the nature of the request, the data controller shall finalize the requests included in the application free of charge and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.